Tuesday, April 29, 2008

... yay yay yay

..so miss jo has had a good day today..no crutches...and got over my grumpiness at not running for 2 more weeks(at least) it was EXCELLENT news yesterday and i need to just suck it up and be an adult
..finally finihsed my homework yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.. lucky my very nice boy cooked me dinner tonight.... definitely time ofr a wine...
it was great today..soooooooo many people were genuinely happy for me..even my boys at school were like ..so was it good news at the doctor yesterday???
so a good day for me
..the knee looks good and feels good..still limping and not walking down stairs correctly...
..and you are correct-those of you who made the caall about not running..i will not do anything without doctors permissiom
..anyway..time to go relax

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Jo, is this you? "i will not do anything without doctor's permission"? Hmm, this relationship is very good for you. :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Good girl ... you behave ... or we might have to give you a little smack :-)