Sunday, April 13, 2008

..

..well hopefully they will just tell me im being a baby and to suck it up.... lol

but i am going to go to the emergency department to see if they are happy for me to get injections from the doc(at the very least they can give me one for today as the doc couldnt as he doesnt work sundays)
so i am packing my bags just in case they admit me...and will go to school to collect some stuff so i can send in the work that i need to
...so itll be 6hours of sitting around in hospital or 6 hours of sitting around here..
my sister in law is going to come get me and take me..i said she would only need to stay an hour but she will probably stay the whole time
..and the person i would really like to is my sister so im very disappointed that she hasnt rung me...
i sent a text yesterday saying i had cellulitis wihch isnt great and could she please call me
..anyway im such a big baby at the moment.i just need a good swift kick up the backside... oh...and dont google cellulitis...it just makes you worried!
my brother is unlikely tolet me come home even f i dont go to hospital so my nrxt blog will probs be from there(hopefully later today saying im NOT in hospital..heres teh cannula thing in my arm..which is kinda all bruised

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

You're not being a baby. It's far better to be on the safe side. It's hard to rest at home - well it is for me cos I get bored. At least in hospital, there's nothing to do but rest.

Hope it goes well.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Too late I already Googled it!

I'm sure the injections will soon get on top of it. Like I said yesterday, just do as you're told by the medical professionals and you'll be fine.

Keep the chin up!

Anonymous said...

I think if you are off work you may as well be in hospital too, so you will be looked after.

I am going to txt you.

Take care
XXOO

lg said...

Owie - I've just caught up on your blog - I think you are more than justified to feel a little sad and sorry for yourself!!

Rest up and hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope by now your little tutt is now Resting In Bed at the hospital!! I have been thinking of you all day.

Do the right thing and you will be back on your feet before you know it :) (())

Stu Mac said...

I'm sure that you and the medical fraternity will make the best D for YOU. Look after yourself or Connor will come and look after you, well like you I assume he would like time off school too.... :-))

Get better soon and hurry up and get back to training, or OMG you will be whining about being unfit all of winter....


joke.....of ocurse