Thursday, February 19, 2009

...ooooh ooooh hard session but good

..okerly dokerly-so im doing pretty well at this healthy eating plan,
today:
vita brits with rice milk
snack: rice crackers with roasted capsicum dish
lunch:2 large slices bread(schwwobbs) with capsicum dip.lettuce.cheese.alfalfa and chilli
snack:half slice bread at track as feeling a bit weak
dinner:naughty jojo-garlic pzza with stu stu and then a fettucine matriciano (i always order pizza-so its a start)
and a coupla wines of course...and my darling bf bought me dinner(he is a sweetie) errr cos miss jo cant find her wallet
..been doing silly stuff today..realised i had an extra period 4 today NOT period 5, started running didnt quite see the bin which was STUPIDLY put next to my desk- LOL-at least i managed to stay on my feet .....lol..what a dufus miss jo is

oh yeah runninng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oosa daisy
plan :all these 600s ,800s 400 etc and the legs were feeling hideously faitgued(i kid you NOT)-i put all my leg weights at pilates(which was haaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrdddddd work mannnn!) walking up stairs today, i was like...what the........ uh oh dats not good jojo

so i emailed stu:
'leggies very very fatigued. Im sure i already know your answer-but any chance of switching sat and thursday session? both session get done still..yada yada ... and he decide it ws actually better for his group to do speedwork-too awesome(although not looking forward to sat... so 5x200 pretty much flat out(which at training is 2s being what you run in a race)

anyway ran 33.8, 33.2, 33.6, 33.5, 33.03 so around 2:45 min/km

one of the girls i ran with almost puking-same race time as me-but my start slows me down and her crouchie speeds her up so she was working WAY harder than me(she kept up very well!poor chickie she is only 13 and it was a tough tough set)-we worked really really well together

anyway glad its friday-but it has been a quick week

oh and ajh-i do enjoy my job-i do have my moments though(and im ALWAYS tired)-its not always the easiest job in the world

4 comments:

Ewen said...

My leggies were as tired as yours last night so I didn't race the 8. Later. I hope there's one left!

Good 200s. I hope Saturday's OK.

Might be worth getting the video done - esp from the side. Pushing off well is important - I would have thought Stu could help you with that though.

MorseyRuns said...

Nice work with the eating mate- it is super hard when you are busy too.

Andrew(ajh) said...

If you have a job that is fulfilling, means something and is enjoyable, then I think the effort you put in and the tiredness is a different sort than when the job does not have those positive things going for it. You're lucky, you know - wanna swap?

Anonymous said...

Yeah jo ... It must be tough with all these interuptions to the school terms (that would be the huge holidays you get) ....... only stirring you :-)

Hope Sat training went well - must be time for another catch up dinner soon ....

eat em