Wednesday, February 18, 2009

..lotsa stuff going on today

..work was good... my period one class was great-did an activity that the boys LOOOOVED-it was a bit of a comp and cheering and all!!!!

so work finished(eventually) and then it was busy time til right now(and im about to go start marking my test)
-the off to see karen(sports doc) and clinical pilates-managed to squeeze in 25 mins b4 hand

anyway-whilst running i decided to think more about this pushing off with the back foot thing more. VERY difficult in the complete upright position i run in-no wonder i cant push off-literally my legs do ALL the work-lazy glutes.. anyway witha slight tilt forward -i was definitely pushing off with the back foot more-mentioned this to karen who said maybe i should go see Tony Benson- he looks at your running for,/video tapes it and goes through it with you... not sure

anyway dry needling- was NOWHERE near as bad as usual(exceot one which was horrible) i know my back used to be bad-cos Karen said to me today...jo-ill never forget what youre back was like when you first came in(and kindaa shakes her head)
anyway very pleased with my back-also reminded me(as always its a lifelong management plan..sigh-yes thats pretty depressing
..clinical pilates was good-managed the session with all the increased weights

-then home-cooked a big fritatta which had pumpkin/potato/bacon/zucchini/capsicum/onion with a huge salad and some corn.. nice and healthy

..am on my healthy eating plan:
today
brekky-up and go-banana flavour
snack-rice crackers with small amt of beetroot
lunch- sorj bread with turkey/alfaflfa/tomato/cheese and beetroot dip
snack- grapes while cooking dinner
dinner fritatta , salad and corn
and only one coke zero

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Glad work is going well! I guess there has to be some people who actually enjoy their job!

MorseyRuns said...

Was it buzz? I used to love buzz- especially 7's buzz- and I do it in my head in the pool when I am swimming laps to help me keep count!