Sunday, April 22, 2007

there is hope on the horizon :)

so i have sciatic pain.. so i cant run.. so i need to get over myself and stop being such a sooky la-la..my poor sister was in a wheelchair for 6 months with her last pregnancy(4months the one before)
anyway there is good news.. there were a few times yesterday where i actually wasnt in pain. so that is a step in the right direction and the pain is less than it had been so maybe the ant inflamms are starting to work..yay
being part of a club is nice.. haven't been there in a while...as i walked in i was just about knocked off my feet by one of the guys who i didnt even see until i was in a bear hug... it did actually put me in a better mood though :)
physio tomorrow.. so hopefully he will be able to start outlining my back to running schedule..or at least give me a clue as to when i can do something...
i will go water walking today... and i have put the ironing board away..I bought this little moveable laptop table thing..and an office chair..so i can occasionally sit
.... i had my 'handygirl' hat on yesterday.. got out my tools and got to work...and assembled them both

5 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Do you know how long you are out for?? Let me know when you are water walking during the week and I will join you- I just want to see if you really can talk underwater!

Anonymous said...

i laughed out loud at that matey;) i can go any day..probs will go most days..email me and we will catch up..
jo

Anonymous said...

jojo .... I have had s/pain also .... so understand your frustration etc ....

I hop recovery goes well - I know that you can't rush it ... much in all as you may want too .....

Take care

Eat em

Anonymous said...

hi, where do you do your water walking.
i wouldn't mind coming along, not injured just lazy.
deb

jojo said...

Hi deb..never saw your comment..i go to a pool in the kew balwyn area..are you an ausrunner?if so pm me..im runjanerun