Tuesday, April 17, 2007

a day of pain

woke up this morning with an extremely sore glute. it was soooooooooooooooo uncomfortable. driving is abominable.. i tend to be doing this thing where i put the left foot under the right while it is on accelerator... like one of those pool cues... so it hurts less.. ummm and yes probably not the safest thing..especially in my little manual!
anyway..i listened to one wiser than myself ;) and went and had a sports massage. OMG-how much pain.... apparently i dont know how to relax my glute.... very tight tight tight...

most of the pain was bearable, but there was some very unbearable pain when she dug into my tensor fascae latte(spelling?) on the left.. very hot pain
she was not scared to get stuck in.. which was good... sort of

ok the areas i particularly did not like ... adductors .... tensor fascae latte....glute medius.. and any of the hip stuff with her elbows digging into me.

apparently she works for the Carlton footy club.. She seemed to be extremely good. and very friendly and explained everything as she did it... but those words... your not gonna like this...

was surprised at the end how dizzy, unsteady on my feet i was.. for quite a while

4 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Were you drinking while you were having a massage?? Hope your latte gets better.

Ruune said...

Hey sounds like she was good. My sister used to give me massages and I would rate how good the massage were by how much it hurt. Hope it works out for you. Don't want to have a sore butt.

Anonymous said...

I definitely will have to put regular massage's on my calander when things settle down around here.

Where and who did your massage, she sounds good? :)

jojo said...

lee: hawthorn ymca - jamie.....