Wednesday, December 2, 2009

..not so small a niggle

..the tendon behind the knee has been more and more sore this week
been icing..didnt even run last night..instead officiated for an hour and half and then home for reports :(
anyway.. stu has gone tonight...what did you do training wise.... umm errr ummm did you not see me not run last night.... nothing
im not even sure about swimming
..will do some form of training tomorrow-probs bends and straights
..sh$t day at work, not happy about the inequity of hte system..but not just whinging-have actually made plans to talk to those who can do something about it

.eyes hurting

OMG....lol... how is this... put my sunscreen on a 6.50 am(yes every day...lol) but somehow got it in both eyes... do you know how much it hurts... i could barely open my eyes the whole drive there..... i was a complete dennis the menace...almost had to pull over ...the eyes just wanted to shut for a bit. In the end i pulled over in richmond for 7mins and shut my eyes(not sleeping-just letting them recuperate)...i had been trying to douse them with water but it was a bit hard on the west gate....
when you think LOSER, just think of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i asked stu if i was grumpy-youre the same as always

well theres two ways a woman can take this:
1) im really good at not taking my SUPREME frustrations out on my bf
2)he thinks im grumpy all the time

ill go with number one....lol... GO ME ;) doesnt that make me little miss perfect(stu wont agree because ive been REALLY REALLY funny tonight..which in his world means ive been annoying the crapola outa him... but seriously anyone who can fit the gag..... cos 7 ate 9 into a proper conversation...that takes real skill
(stu was saying about his soccer finals.... six played seven..... werent they scared?........ what?????...cos 7 8(ate) 9 LOL (the ensuing joke).... see i fitted into a REAL conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes still unimpressed and i think its HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Em said...

I get sunblock in my eyes all the time, it hurts almost as much as dry needling!

MorseyRuns said...

I agree with the sunscreen- if I put it on and then sweat it gets in my eyes and makes me cry!
I love the 789 gag- my niece told it to me when she got off the plane, I think she had been practising it for the whole flight! Surely Stu cracked a smile at that gag.

Andrew(ajh) said...

That happened to me one day when I was out painting a few months ago. My eyes started getting really sore. It took me ages to realise that the sunscreen on my forehead was being "sweated" down into my eyes.

Ewen said...

I'll go with #1 too. Go you! And you're no loser - except for dangerous driving and dodgy jokes!! Yes, two exclamation marks for that one ;)