Tuesday, December 29, 2009

omg-tuckered out little leggies

yep-the legs are OUTRAGEOUSLY tired...which is silly. COMPARED to other people(em) and a multitude of others, mine seem insignificant....... but for me it is MASSIVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ive been managing around 25-30km/week for the last maybe 6 weeks and last week was 40kms+ with 2 quality sessions plus 2 hill sessions..i am STUFFED
anyway yesterday was a 40min pool run(ughggh but i had a gal pal to chat with which was cool
and today...and yes i suggested it????? OMG why why why little jojo would you do that
jo: stu why dont we ride to altone
stu: your tyres arent blown up
jo: thats ok ill go blow them up (and toodled off and did so)

so 20 mins cruisey cycling to get there and then the rep set from hell..literally... it was hilly(not like the YY) and the n f$%^ing WINDY, i wasnt even sure if i would get up the hill...the hill went for like 600m for the first 2 reps
well i would show you the map--but SOMEONE broke my garmin! it got water logged and now does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so the first 2 reps were just under 800m mainly hills(and wind) in around 3:16...... frick - after the first rep-i HONESTLY didnt know how i would do another-the legs have NO SPEED whatesoever , stu better know what he;s doing ...lol...and yes i know he does and in four weeks i will run well
anyway, i did the four reps and then a 90s stair rep(the others did two) ut i have an abslute killer hill run for 60min tomorrow and i am close to being done now!
the 20min ride home wasnt as hard as i thought..but i loved the ride...was VERY careful to keep my abs taut and back in a good position..still a bit sore but pretty good
and then out for date night-to indian :)
and somehow even though we are practically spending 24hours a day together at the moment, i havent killed him, there have been momenets though! LOL

1 comment:

Em said...

Aww gee, I am just making up for my lack of natural talent (and fast twitch muscle fibres), if I only ran 25km I week I'd be lucky to do 5km in 25 minutes!

If my bum was on fire and rabid dogs were chasing me I still couldn't run 800 metres as fast as you can little miss speedy pants :-)