Tuesday, December 15, 2009

yay holidays

love being on holidays!
anyway, slept in good and late-still havent quite got rid of the stupid cold
sunday went for a 50min run.legs were definitelty reminding me that i had raced and JUMPED the day before.and went up a hilll, brathing was not good
.and today im going to the milers meet in boxhill.the plan is to go out pretty hard..might as well go for it.i ran sub 2.40 sat so even if i run crap, i have done something i wanted to do on saturday :)
going to do some hwk today(yes its not all fun and games) im in charge of yr 12 Further maths at my school next year so i need to start writing the timeline and a few other things
anyway ill pots iether tonight or tomorrow morn!hopefully with a good time for teh 800!

1 comment:

Em said...

hey, hope you have a great run. Being that it is almost in my backyard I'd love to come and watch but I've got training tonight.

Will send run fast vibes your way at about 715 when I am doing my cool down :-)