Thursday, December 31, 2009

...surprisingly im still TIRED!!!!!

okay okay im very sorry to belabour the point but km leggies are ker-nackered!!!!!
was not looking forward to a set at the track this morning. it was 32-33degrees whilst training ....
not pleasant
and in case anyone missed it-NO SPEED in my legs at the moment. Oh and just to make the stupid set even more pleasant it was WINDY as hell...OMG
the planned set was 4x200@43s 4 x400@84s and 4x200@42s
as soon as i saw this ive gone stu, i cant manage that(we were still at home). once jogging our warm up, im conveying the 'my legs are still tired', i think he even saw in the stride throughs how lacklustre i was, way behind ppl im usually ahead of
He also conceded with the wind that instead of 4x400s, we would do 4x300s (63s)

so the 4x200s went well 42low,42dead, 41 and half for next two..but it felt like tough work(it is faster than my 1500pace) the 300 62s but gee it was hard(and it was hot) the 2nd 300 61.5s and i said to the other two A, have you got two more 300s nuh-uh(she was spent) th other was a maybe...anyway i said to stu, 3x300? he mustve seen we were all struggling because he said yep 3..then a longer break(in the shade) then 4x200s
two 41.5s a 40.9 and a 41 dead
and the other two both lay on the ground for a while.lol.ive gone go on kids go get some water, cmon get up
then i walked over to my water bottle-stu asked the kids if they were tired,yep
he turns to me and says..okay jo do a 200 with C....what??? she wont be going fast...uggghhgh okay then...so 50s and then her final rep 49.5 so i happily sat with her without too much effort and kept her company

then home and have piked from going to albert park.sorry guys,i am soooo tired, it is hot and w have decided to stay in and have bubbly and air con- and as a treat-stu is making us a prawn cocktail with lime and chilli aioli and we have bought a cobb of bread and will be making dip (salmon,philly,capers and chilli) that you stick in the middle of hte bread after digging a well(in the bread)

again sorry but im not even sure i will make it to midight tonight. NO running tomorrow. woohooo!!!!!!! dont get me wrong -i am enjoying my running a lot at the moment but i am constantly tired!

Happy New Years to all my friends and friendettes. its been a good year for me...ill post my thoughts on the year that WAS tomorrow
HUGS and champagne tops popping

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Happy New Year to you both!

I think it was a great decision to stay in, judging by the weather outside right now!

Em said...

Ughhh, it was hot and windy enough at 730 yesterday morning, by 10am it was crazy so well done!

I was home by 1130 and was watching Dexter by the time the fireworks went off :-)

I live the wild life!

jojo said...

hehe
so do we OBVIOUSLY!!!!

Anonymous said...

It certainly wasn't weather for picnics! And if someone offered to make me salmon dip in a cobb loaf, then prawn cocktails then I wouldnt have left the house either! Good luck with the detox mate. Sara


blogger doesnt like me at the moment:(