Tuesday, November 3, 2009

all a-flutter

not really.... have just put on best and somehow missed my wins and places...oh well lots of mystery bets!

sundays run was ..like WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my legs hated me after hte day before. Even stu said that his legs werent happy so he only made us run for 48mins! worst run in a whle but it was always going to be that way(i had been drinking from 1pm til about midnight hte day before..actually all was good except for hte legs

rest day yesterday...woohoo and i was wanting to run but stu said no! OMG are we in topsy turvy world or what

and then today: kjiller set
hills reps 6x60s with small walk down then jog recovery(and YOU all know how much i love an active recovery NOT) gee it hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway, i reckon my next 1500 will be significantly faster than my last since i have been doing endurance/strength work now for oh um 2weeks...lol
anyway maybe ill have a trifecta come through(mystery bet) and then feel rich for about 2 days....lol

3 comments:

Em said...

Rupert must have thought to himself "I'll see your 60 seconds and raise you another 60" because we did 6 by 2 minute hill reps last night! Though I am used to active recovery now, I don't mind it.

Phew, I slept well last night that's for sure!

Ewen said...

Your next 1500 has me worried. It better not be faster than 5:38!

Does "except for hte legs" mean "except for hated legs"? ;)

jojo said...

wow thats a horrible set Em hope your hills werent quite as steep..i nearly died