Sunday, November 15, 2009

a short long run

went to the pool today and the poor little leggies were tired i have to say-not surprising really. 40mins only-stu felt sorry for me i think, then a very hurty hurty massage

..and yes Em, 24mins for hte 5km sure did feel a lot harder than it should
..and Ewen, Stu didnt make me do it, i actually chose to, because as a committee member im about to start asking people to do their non preferred events and because i have done it this week, they cant think im a hypocrite for asking. and im thankful he actually ran with me! but i didn enjoy it

stu has now set up our massive tv! its fantastico! good job done by stu, no tantys(there woulda been if id set it up)

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Blokes never produce tantys when assembling TV and hi-fi gear.

You're almost as mean as Stu. Remind me never to join your club if I ever move to Melbourne.

Em said...

Yeah, there were tantys when I set mine up, still haven't got the DVD hooked up LOL