Wednesday, November 11, 2009

errr. go get the dictionary little miss

okey dokey.. so miss j put herself on a budget yesterday..YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway apparently i do not understand the meaning of it.. i accidentally ummmm errrr accidentally bought a big freaking TV... lol its 42 inch,5 year warranty, full HD and its way cool, and i didnt mean to go into teh shop but it was the biggest bargain EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i did even ring stu to see if he coul curb my enthusiasm, but he kinda told me that it sounded like a great idea.so ummmmm yeah i spent $1300 hehe
anyway yesterday set was in the hea heat heat
plan was 6x400at just faster than 1500 pace approx 90s for me-but i was kinda running with stu and B(10 year old) and the reps were
91,87,87,87,87,87 and in that last i thought i mustve slowed so tried to tack on with stu 85s

at least it was a standing recovery. i nearly spewd after the 5th rep-bit too fast for me really

then friends over for dinner...was lovely(theyre great fun) but at 11.45 i piked and went to bed! i had to get up at 6am! and besides by that time id already spilt all my wine over everyone...yep actually did... lol

4 comments:

Ewen said...

If it was a bargain it had to be bought! And if you weren't on a budget you would have gone for the 50" model for $400 more ;)

Em said...

I bought a big TV a few months ago, most I have ever spent on anything in one go other than my house or my car. For some strange reason I felt really guilty at the time but now I love it. great for watching movies :-)

But maybe no big purchases for miss Jo until the new year ;-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Just call it your Christmas present to yourself!

Anonymous said...

Great way to start out on your budget ... lol

Eat Em