Thursday, November 19, 2009

..yeah that wasnt ridiculous

yep those words were uttered by miss jojo
...well i was grumpy grump grumpy before hand(i even drove in a separate car frm stu and we left ummm 5mins apart...lol
..anyway set tonight was 4x400 at 1500 pace 90-92 sec, 2min recov, 4x200 at 800 pace 39,70s recov, 4x100 @400 pace walk back recov
actual 400s... 90,89,89,89
200s 40(into wind) 37(tailwind) 39(wind) 37(tailwind)
100s 17 dead,16.x,16.x,16.x

so very consistent and CONSIDERING that my leggies felt tired and heavy, i didnt really struggle with this set. yes i was working but it was completely DO-able

got my year9 exams..the little petals are going okay..makes me happy when they go quite well :)
-year 8s are being angels at the moment too(revising)
-its quite funny, im actually quite strict...well i set VERY clear boundaries,...but the boys dont necessarily see it as strict(someone said something to them..and they said no shes not strict(probably cos im FAIR andmost students think strict as being NOT FAIR- they know the boundaries and so try not to cross them... in my reiew(did i say this already) the guy said.... jo I have never seen this b4-you got 100% of kids saying they know their expected behaviour in class on their survey.. lol

anyway watching RUSH..one of my fave shows.... not feeling completely trashed from training...yay..and IT EVEN GOT ME OUT OF MY BAD MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umumumumumum somthing must be wrong with spell check-i just pressed it and no errors came up.... it CANNNA be true

3 comments:

Em said...

You use spell check?

I love it when a good training session changes my bad mood :-)

Ewen said...

Separate cars! How did you find your way to the track?

Nice session. You're well ahead of me (a very ordinary 6:01 15 last night). I guess "fave, lol, cos, andmost" and "shes" are words ;)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Yeah, I like Rush too. I noticed that the young boy who plays Michael was the star runner in the latest Runner's World. I was glad to see he's still training for his first marathon, and his Half PB is slower then mine !