Monday, November 9, 2009

..hot hot hot

okay so today was damned hot!
i wasnt planning on running outdoors, i had planned to do a water run, but when i got htere and asked if there were lap lanes, they said yes. when i went a nd asked the life guard, he said yes for the next ten minutes only so i was kinda p'd off so i went back to the desk and made them refund my money!
oh speaking of refunds, did i mention the other day i went to a servo which seemed to be having issues,only put in $28 and hten had to drive to hte next servo as the first one had give me ZERO petrol-still trying to get them to reimburse me. I have proof. The supposed amount of petrol i bought plus hte next lot is OVER the capacity of my car-and it also happened to 3 other people
sigh- yes these things ALWAYS Happen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so no wate run meant i had to run outside. OMFG it was hot-still well over 30 deg when i went, tried to skulk around in the shade but there really wasnt that much shade... so 30mins in the heat and i didnt melt like the wicked witch from the west which was a PLUS for me...lol
the year 12 methods paper was a little tricky for hte poor lads today!
oh and i wrote the year 8 common test for torrow and there is an evacuation, yep you guessed it RIGHT in the middle of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol..so today was spent racing around converting it into two papers of shorter duration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, of freaking course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

I wish we had an evacuation during my exams! Actually I have to sit a written assessment tomorrow..........

Ewen said...

You're beating me. That's three dramas in one day!