Sunday, November 8, 2009

OMG no sunday run!

i honestly cant remember(barrng sickness) that i havent done a sunday long run(or run of sorts)

went to marks 50th-fell asleep in teh car on the way home and didnt set the alarmand um didnt make the yys at 8am. Was going to go for a water run but wholst waiting for stu to take all 3 boys to little As relay, kalena came over to me and i was like, gee never realised his arms were so fat, looked at teh other one,,,crap, its just well swollen so ive marched him over to stu(and its hot) and stu's said well he needs to bewatched and we decided he had to be taken to the dr..poor little tyke-fortunately it wasnt hurting him at all... so i took K(and tried not to freak out about his giant arm!)
waited for 50mins then got into the dr, he said it was a bite...derr fred!!!!! lol nd gave a prescription cos otherwise it might become cellulitis which would be a real problem...lol... this funny because i am the CELLULITIS queen!!!!!!! as if i dont know what that means!!!!!!!!!!! recall cellulitis on the leg, finger and arm and certain dr's freaking out.really hoping he doesnt get it
so no chance to run in the morning-but dont think i was overly motivated anyway really. cos i coulda gone in hte afternoon and just didnt!
bit of a shock tho-no sunday run...fancy that having said that, prior to stu, i never DID sunday runs and its been a tough running week
and my bf is cooking me chicken skewers and a big big salad yay! i love salad,i could eat it every single day for the rest of my life(as long as could have meat or something with it-cos it DOESNT fill me up at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think ill keep him...lol

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'd absolutely love to do 2010 R4TK with you, so I'll hold you to that!

I've often thought about joining a running club but fear I may not be able to commit the time you guys all seem to.

MorseyRuns said...

Yep, he seems like a keeper to me!

Ewen said...

I've got a lot of work to do to match you as chief drama queen.

Watch out for the chicken!