Wednesday, May 27, 2009

someone bought new racers :)

..thanks..back is tight and sore but nowhere near as bad as monday :)

i hurt my achillles a bit at training yesterday(it kept me awake a bit last night../am nursing it for the next few days..taking anti inflamms and wearing heels which relieves the Achilles somewhat..

i am looking forward to sandown..just need to get these niggles to be on hold for a few days...

anyway i hate my asics racers so i went and bought a new pair today... he brought out asics but they were WAY too wide..i have EXTREMELY narrow feet...anyway i bought some delightfully snug nikes..they are a narrow fit which suits..the size below felt better but my toe was right on the edge

..had dinner with my dear old dad :) my bro cancelled -as is oft his way(i hadnt told dad he was coming bcos i didnt want him to be disappointed)



anyway today was ok.. i will pop up a piccy of my new nike lunar racer+ ps whilst they look yellow, that is more of a fluoro green

4 comments:

Em said...

Oh, they are flash :-)

Stu Mac said...

And VERY light

Andrew(ajh) said...

Woo ... your opposition will be blinded by those shoes!

Ewen said...

I like the empty wallet in the background.