Sunday, May 24, 2009

ugghghghghgh -just am today

..well yesterday i decide to cut my losses and not run.to say i was exhausted WAS NOT an exaggeration(i didnt feel 100% either) so i got home from work and did a quick spot of shopping in smith st(1 hour!!!!) bought a fleece top and trackie pants from brooks, and a pink workshirt(out shirt) for stu and a long sleeved T ..but he didnt particularly like them..oh well, he did like the shoes that i bought him last week(but then he was there for them)
and then we took the boys out for vietnamese last night and then stu and i watched braveheart which is a GREAT movie

then up this morning for a 70min run...... went the harder way up to the top of turntable..but it is definitely the nicer way
..and then stu and i went furniture shopping and dragged the boys along...lol
i did buy 3 stools for my bench kitchen top thingy in the kitchen and i think we have decided on a tall boy and bedside tables for our room..approx $1000 altogether

anyway gotta duck off..kaelan is harassing me to do 'painting' which consists of me drawing something on my computer in 'paint' and him pressing a button which changes hte colour...he LOVES it

okey doke...ciao
oh and off to my bros for dinner with his wife and my nephew(recently married)

No comments: