Sunday, May 10, 2009

its offical

MY LEGS HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i started running today and realised just how tired my poor little leggies were. 5:30 pace wasnt easy(and later on 5:45 pace was becoming a struggle ...lol who would have thought i would ever say that about 5:45 pace!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway any little rise made my legs want to mutiny but at the 60 min mark when the others went up a tiny rise i decide to stick to the 70 stu had set me rather than 80 and veered off by myself, then felt guilty and doubled back a bit later so i would do 75 mins... a VERY VERY slow 13.3 kms(75mins)

thens stu cooked us some eggs9i am a lucky gal-he is a keeper :)- i was surprised by my weight today 60.xx which i think is just a pherfie..i often weight less when ive had a number of drinks the night before..i would LOVE to get down to 60 or just under.

and thanks Ewen, i will refrain from CC spikes.... am NOT giving up on the sub 45 min at sandown..I think even stu was surprised when he saw me come in at the same time as MEL yesterday- he even said (he was talking about her outsprinting me) "we had never even considered you being near her!"
woohoo!!!!

have finally packed.-took a MILLION hours..lol ok not quite.... and ps i am a LIST girl when it comes to packing...i follow it to the letter the list they give
i went and bought a jacket $110 PLUS a warmish undertop plus a cute beanie from Rays tent city-joined some stupid club but hey it saved me $14...-stu even said it looked ok(thats a ringing endorsement from him, trust me
no running for 5 days aaaaaaaggggggghhhh
ill miss the lad, will miss my computer too(how sad is that!) but i do like to catch up VIRTUALLY... see ya saturday gorgeous peoples!

6 comments:

JH said...

Does that mean the more you drink the less you weigh?

It doesn't work like that for me.

MorseyRuns said...

I am with JH there- because the more I drink, the more cheezels, chips and KFC I eat! Have fun at camp.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Have a great time at camp. It might be just the rest those legs need!

Jaykay said...

I'd also love to be at 60kg. Bit of a way to go before I see those figures though!

Have a great time at camp.

Stu Mac said...

Well I spoke with Jo briefly today (Tue), I don't think she will describe 'camp' as a lot of fun... cold, lots of students etc etc, ohhh did I mention it is COLD too.


LOL

Ewen said...

In spite of the COLD, hope you're having fun. Watch out for drop bears.

You're running into some good CC form - exciting. And that's the trouble with you speedy 800m runners - you think anything over 5:30 ks is slow. It's not!