Sunday, May 17, 2009

..ill refrain from saying it -but you all know im the T-word!!!

stu tells me off for saying im tired so i will try not to

..but jeepers creepers, not a happy camper this morning. we went out for indian last night-so cool-heaps of fun(lady very friendly)-stu and i were watching run fat boy run- and both dozed off with about 10 mins to go (dammit!!!)- and eventually woke up on the couch at 2am!!!!!
this morning my legs were absolute LEADEN, didnt want to do a second more than the 75 mins-i then was bout to peel off at 64 mins when belinda said,come with us-its not much further..ughgghgh ok then
at the 75 min mark she mustve seen my terribly tired face and said...hmmm a bit more than you wanted to run.............................. uh huh was all i could manage....................a few minutes later...........................:are we nearly there?

when i was 10 years old and selected to run for victoria in the pacific school games(first ever games in1982(we were quite poor) i wouldnt have been able to go if my school(without my knowledge) hadnt raised the money to send me there( i remember my mother actually telling me she wasnt sure what we would)...anyway today i did something to 'pay that back' and so i am glad about that as it is always something i have wondered about what i should do about that-it was given in good faith, no strings but i always wanted to pay it back in some way..i also have another thought in little my head as well for something i can do to square things up so to speak

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Time for some more iron in your diet Miss! Or more sugar!

Ewen said...

That's cool. If you were a member of our club and selected for PSGs we'd pay half your air-fare and accommodation :)

I can't believe Stu said you were a drama queen - what would he say about Jana?