Wednesday, April 1, 2009

...mmm just for a change

..shall i start with ..im busy..or assume thats a GIVEN..lol
..is my beautiful bfs bday today..lotsa hugs for him-cant believe how happy i am most of the time-2 ish years ago- i remember discussing with my sister(very matter of factly) that it was ok, i was NOT ever going to meet someone as i hadnt in the last 10 years and i would be happy(and agree with that statemment even now) HOWEVR i have been extremely lucky to meet someone who makes me more than just happy -he will hate this post and tell me off.We are not EVEN allowed to cdelebrate his bday...umm i may have bought a MILLION bday presents but we couldnt go out- i may have MADE him go out last night(if we cant have a bday dinner we can have a SAD(stu appreciation day)-lol..i can tell you he wasnt overly happy with it-but well i like to celebrate :)
no running(im surprised HE wont let me- i thought he would cave and say a light jog would be OK)... he has said i can do other stuff but well i dont like much else...well i love squash but BACK is sooooooooooooooooooooooo crap at the moment that i AM SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think im in a bit of denial- i seem to be surprised EVERY day... i wake up in pain, im in pain during the day and ummm it hurts when i go to bed...still not as bad as it has been(IE year ago)-its not making me cry so its obviously ok....id say LOL BUT that would make it seem like i was joking

had a great day teaching today..some guy who was making fun of a visual aid i was using and telling me i should be a primary teacher and year 12s would NEVER go for it, asked me how i would teach something and i brought up the thing he had made fun of- he used my triangle and came back and said it was the best he had ever taught that concept in year 12-and he had been teaching a looooooooooooooong time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your back is being a pain (in the arse) ....

Luv SAD .... I can imagine Stu being unhappy about it .... lol

You and Michelle would be a fine pair at the moment - her back is crap too

Eat Em

Ewen said...

I didn't make it to the track tonight, so I'll have to beg you to let me use my splits from the 15. If so...

400 - 90, 800 - 3:02, 1500 - 5:46.8, 3000 - 12:26.26.

So you win 3-1! Congrats! I'll buy the drinks.

Next year, I think only the 8 and 15. What do you reckon? And can we start from now? That way I can include the winter meets :)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Ohhhhh ... ain't love grand!

Em said...

Those of us who don't like celebrating our birthdays still secretly enjoy it when those who love us force us into it ;-)