Sunday, April 26, 2009

...feeling heaps better

..definitely feel better today
took an extra rest day yesterday...(yep 3 for the week) how much do I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
not really- i REALLY felt like i needed it-i have just been soo soo tired this week

did heaps of hwk yesterday, and then went for a HILLY 11km(1 hour run)- we then took stu's kidlets to the Pancake parlour(yummm) and yes it was LOVELY....lol
i took one of stu's girls and she went extremely well-she just sat on my pace-no complaints(one of the quietest girls i have ever personally come across)

just listen carefully-hear that..NO- me neither that is the sound of silence- stu just took the boys home

we took the boys to the anzac service yesterday-which was very nice...and then stu cooked yummy yummy chicken tacos

5 comments:

JH said...

She probably couldn't get a word in edgeways

Ewen said...

11k in an hour - LOVELY! Wish I could do hilly training runs that fast.

Em said...

It never ceases to amaze me how much noise kids make! I was visiting my godson for his birthday on ANZAC day and after 3 hours had enough, I needed to escape home for some peace!

Jaykay said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better.

Sometimes you just need to listen to what your body is telling you!

Andrew(ajh) said...

As Jay said, just sounds like your body spoke to you and you listened.