Wednesday, April 8, 2009

..wow!!!!!!! thats good customer service!!!!!!!!!!- stu MAY not want to read this

okey dokey-PS there is nothing putting stu down as a coach in here BTW-but there is a complaint about TRAINING

-last night really really shit me!first of all he wrote on the combined little As and Western Aths training schedule that you had to be able to run for 20 mins at 5min/km pace or not to turn up- there were a couple mainly the 7 year old which could not keep this up, did something stupid(ran down a riduclous hill) fell over and then this interfered with everyones training as we had to shorten our reps...
now i know how this sounds -but you know what
..i work with kids all day
i dont need squealing and screaming for 10 mins before im running-when i expected it to be the semi older more mature kids-
..so im not sure what im going to do training wise over winter-it kinda depends..stu will ALWAYS be my coach but im not sure if i will physically train with him if it is going to be like that every week- ill see how it goes next week

if not, i may go back to the track----there are days when i choose to train with the very LITTLE kids and days when i would prefer not to(it didnt use to be EVERY training session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)-if stu wants to do that 6 days a week instead of the 3 MAX 4 days a week it used to be , then i will need to have a little think about this..

ANYWAY-good customer service-
went in and bought an EXCELLENT 2nd hand mower
and the guy was super friendly (MG-mower guy)

mg-=What are you doing today
JJ: trying to decide whether to buy washing machine next door or GGs
MG you should def buy GG-yada yada yada-my machine is great-yada yada yada-ill get you a deal
JJ: just standing around
MG: talks to a person from the GG and before i know it a 200 dollar discount -wohoo!!! how cool

so i bought a washer, dryer and a mower today(machine broke yesterday :( AND then spent 2hours taking apart old washing machine- i knew i was getting cloes to pulling apart when spidey moved out-but then when SPIDEYS wife ran from sight i knew i was really getting there(and IM not joking either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but there was one damn bolt i couldnt MOVE-god-SAMMIT i like to look at the mechanics(cannot tell with the electrical stuff-but the turny-mechanical SH1T im actually pretty good-i was thh 'handy GAL ' at my last share place

anyway a GREAT day

had a break day in my running REST week

5 comments:

Jaykay said...

You know that Clarkey works for GG's don't you. I'm sure he would have done you a great deal. That's where I go now if I want anything at all.

What kind of washing machine did you buy? I love my Fisher & Paykel :-)

Unknown said...

Excellent shopping Jojo.

Andrew(ajh) said...

I haven't got a mechanical bone in my body. Next time I need something fixed I'll keep you in mind :-)

Ewen said...

Ah, I'll need a translation for that paragraph about Spidey.

Glad I'm not in Stu's squad. I can only run 5 minute ks in a race! Might be time for you to "do a Mottram" ;)

Em said...

Just do what you think is best for your running mate, coach will understand.