Tuesday, April 21, 2009

..goodnes me

ggoodnes gracious me..i am sooooooooooooooo tired

up and out of the door by 6:10am and did a 25min circuit at the gym..then a full on day of teaching, then off to train with stu et co..... not sure how far i ran-wish i had remembered the garmin. either two girls ran exceptionally well or i didnt run so well...the legs were definitely heavy

then off to dinner with the lad for 'date night' not sure if i can even keep my eyes open..i think i need to go to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
oh yeah tonights session..7 min warm up, 4x5min reps(fast) with 3min walk/shuffle recovery 6 min cool down

1 comment:

Stu Mac said...

Third week for this set, I STRONGLY suspect that you felt like you didn't run as far, but I reckon you did a lot better than the first two weeks.

A slight chnage for next week and then back to the normal for another 3! Getting stronger & faster!