Monday, April 13, 2009

a new day tomorrow-time to DETOX

well stu and i had a v nice today-really just pottering around and wandering teh stupor-markets(yes thats what i call them) and i bought all the stuff to start the liver cleanse

oh yes -im starting Dr Sabra cabot's liver cleanse tomorrow

here are the rules

NO COKE ZERO(THE KILLER-WILL FIND DIDFFICULT)

NO PROCESSED FOOD

NO RED MEAT

NO DAIRY

NO CRISPS/FRIED FOOD ETC

NO REFINED SUGAR

NO WHITE FLOUR/BREAD

NO ALCOHOL-YES I DID SAY THAT-EEK

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ... NO CokeZero ( or even real Coke) ....

Good luck with teh detox ... but don't look to me to be joining you any time soon ...

Have fun lol

EatEm

Andrew(ajh) said...

Eek is right.

My glass of red at night has become a critical part of my survival mechanism - sad as that might be!

Em said...

So far so good, except I could murder a cup of tea right now.

And I will miss my nightly glass of red wine.

MorseyRuns said...

Sorry, work is crazy and booze is the only thing keeping me sane right now! But it is a good idea to sort it all out every once in a while. Good luck!