Sunday, November 9, 2008

...tired little leggies today

ive decided when you have a squilllion rugrats at your house- your washing explodes-there is so many loads of washing going on!!!!!
..big day yesterday....had to go to Olympic park for work to watch some of my school boys run ..

then ducked off to pilates.... where i was really working them-gee my legs were so bad they were shaking...couldsnt even contemplate running satright after-jelly legs or what!!!! some of my weights have gone up but the hardest exercise of all-i think im doing it more correct and going lower to 90 degress and the back leg goes behind and down the back of the step
..anyway stu ebing stu-would not let me out of running...i got the ... if you want to run 2:30s you need to run.... so i dutifully went out for a horrible dead legged run...30 -35mins so i only did 30 mins and there was 3 surges at 3km pace-stu said 4:45 but wanted 4:30s for 500m at a hit.... so did 3 of those 4:26min/km pace 4:22min/km 4:25min/km i was stuffed!!!!! and then today during my long run, my legs were super super heavy... 60mins slow today but a bit of a struggle(and i had only had one drink last night)
great night last night tho-went over to rungwood-god thats a long way

stu has gone all gourmet and is making dinner for my brother and his wife..ummm doesnt anyone know what the f%$# mirin is??? well i do now on my shopping expedition
adulst entree:dahl with naan,
kids entree : pasta bows with bruscetta,parmesan and peas
main: tuna steak skewers with bok choy,snow pea and black sesame seeds salad

from the simply bill books/tv sow..(bill granger) hes about to go marinade so i spose i should go help
hes about to go start ma

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Dinner sounds delicious JoJo. You'll have to update us after the meal.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, I love Dhal Darl LOL snort me so funny

Mirin is rice wine.

And Ringwood is pretty far away from PC yes siree.

Good to see you all though :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Adrienne loves Bill Granger too - she has most of his books too. Dinner sounds nice.

MorseyRuns said...

I know what mirin is Miss Jo! Pick me, pick me! Just how many is a squillion children? And how do you cope because 2 children have driven me crazy all week?

jojo said...

lol em-i made that joke and laughed (dahl darl) and everyone just rolled eyes at me.... pmsl tho

Unknown said...

Dinner sounds great. Good on you for getting out there running on very tired legs...pretty tough to do.
Great to catch up with you guys again.
Enjoy the washing!!!

Ewen said...

Good to see you dutifully obeying the instructions of your coach.

If you want to run 2:30s he's right.

Anonymous said...

They're Stu's kids, he should do all the washing!

And you should make him cook all the time if he's making all yummy stuff!!

Okay, I'll take my whip and leave now!