Wednesday, November 5, 2008

...barney goes water running

...good god im a loser....just print me up a big ol' L for my forehead....lol

..miss jo goes to point cook to go shopping for food..yep into the carpark grab the ticket-put in mouth so i dont lose it -find a park-go to pull ticket out of mouth-go to pull ticket out of mout....errrrr what the.... it is completely stuck! uh oh razzamatazz..i had to tear it off causing lip-skin to dutifully come with it....eeeeek...and it BLED!!!! and now it stings with everything i drink!!!!!!!!!!
...shakes head at the ludicrous-ness of it

anyway-i had cracked hte SADS and decided i wasnt water running(already wasnt happy that i had to water run-but back is a teensy bit sore today-not horrible(not great either) but i want to be able to do speed work tomorrow)..then i made dinner and f%cked up the mash potato-how i dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe because i errrrrr SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes EWEN loads of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..then i started thinking damn....stu is gonna get home and ask me about my run-and when i say i havent gone hes gonna go...WHY NOT..damn it ..i love living with my bf but i dont love living with my coach sometimes..lol
....so with a belly full i went water running..... hence the title...a very tight water belt around your very full mid-riff does not go well.... remember barney from the simpsons...at least every 30s i was doing barney burps..im sure my lips were wavering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol..anyway it was hideous, annoying qnd MINDBOGGLINGLY boring, lost my thongs, then managed to get home to say nighty night to the boys...we have stus rugrats for a week and a half
..oh yeah and just as an addendum, went to iron a shirt for tomorrow(ps i NEVER iron either..so before the self congratulation overflows...i picked up a wine-cant iron without one! and spilt it over the ENTIRE shirt....bugger balls...the only redeeming thing was i hadnt ironed the shirt b4 i spilled it on it...that would have been horrific ;)

7 comments:

Ewen said...

That's a bazillion x 400m for you tomorrow.

Nice work on the 2/4/2s. Oh to be a 2:42 800 runner!

Anonymous said...

I put the car park tickets in my mouth too, so far I haven't had one get stuck there.

All of a sudden I feel like mash potato.

JH said...

Personally, I like ironing.

Wierd, I know.

That being said, I will not do the vacuuming. I'd rather have someone pull out my fingernails at the root.

Ewen said...

I'm not conceding anything! Even the bloody 400 (unless you run sub-67).

Kathy said...

Glad you hadn't ironed the shirt first. I always hope that, if I'm going to break a wine glass, it's one that I haven't washed yet.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sounds like the gods are against you today

Stu Mac said...

You carpark ticket floosy....

LOL LOL LOL