Thursday, November 27, 2008

...tired leggies but ok

..so after yesterday i was pretty tired actually
..spent the day marking-the year 8 paper is a shocker to mark..taking forever(about to get back to it)
anyway then we went out for a farewell lunch for the peopple leaving..miss jo had 2 wines.. hehe..before training-hah-but it was ok all out of my system by then

..so an easy set tonight 4x250s@ 50 4x200s@ 39 s was what we were aiming for.. i felt pretty good and ran
250s: 48, 50, 49, 48
200s: 37.6,37.4, 38.2, 36.4

did 2km warm up and 2km cool down plus 5 x60m strides sojust over 6kms-but felt very strong

am going to go run at boxhill this saturday invite-so probs hang out with tony from richmond- so trying to do a 800(low 2:40 would be nice) and 400(sub 70) i think

6 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

A couple of lunchtime wines always makes the afternoon at work seem more acceptable!

MorseyRuns said...

I wonder if my exams were marked pre-lunch or post-lunch? I think Maths must have always been pre-lunch, there was nothing merry about those marks!

Stu Mac said...

Sat:.....the plan is to race, but lets wait & see..... (such a bossy coach)...

Anonymous said...

Excellent, I'll pop down and say Hi

Kathy said...

I occasionally miss teaching, but I don't miss marking exams or writing reports. Good luck on Saturday.

Ewen said...

I hope it was sub-2:40. That's something of a barrier.

Yep, looks like you're fitter than last year, so something's working - maybe your coach? The speed should be easy to add as the season progresses.