Friday, November 7, 2008

...errr not a great day really...got better tho.

..day started off badly(well last night) i kinda cracked it at stu, had a tanty and slept on the couch til 2am...lol..and then crept to bed..d'oh he woke up when i climbed in..damn his army...can hear everything in his sleep!!!!! lol



im the kinda person thats lets little things escalate when all i really need to do is actually have a conversation a little earlier-im a bottler i am



anyway...no biggie...stu is a honey..on my way home tonight , i got a lovely text saying drive safe, its wet yada yada yada..he is too cute sometimes...oops he may not like me saying that...oh well suck it up babycakes..you are mostly nice :)

sore ankle today...which makes me angry..has been sore since last saturday....... i have had enough injuries so DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT ANKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N so i have strapped it today..it is the ankle i hurt quite badly at bball a few years ago when i tore both the medial and lateral ligaments concurrently(y do things by half?) and had an elephant leg and a bruise which was quite literally half way up my leg) occasionally it gets sore-but usually only for a day or two



no running today and way grumpy..and my year 10 boys just about drove me to distraction....not a day to put in the teaching annals anyway

...and then home to a lovely meal which stu cooked for me and 3 boys and his committee meeting(3 other adults)-cos he cant go out for it with the littlies in tow :)


anyway..maybe the meeting has finished and i can go back and rejoin and be an actual part of my house instead of in my room like a recluse

out to dinner with duckgirl and mark tomorrow..and hopefully jay :) and corrie and maybe even em...although hopefully everone is warned that we have a squillion kids with us...lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a bottler too, or maybe more of a volcano LOL

unfortunately it isn't very comfortable on the couch.

Kathy said...

Hey JoJo, sleeping in bed is much more comfy than sleeping on the couch. Oh, you figured that out at 2 am .. d'oh!

Enjoy dinner.