Wednesday, November 26, 2008

..oooh just oooh

..didnt get to sleep for a while last night-still hyped up after racing
..and thanks for all the pb calls..but and this is a big BUT- i am still 6s off my pb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they wont be happening this year....and 4s off my 400
...so no classes today just writing reports(and not many-i completely lost my mojo...looked under hte chair but it wasnt there so i procrastinated half the day...lol)
did manage to sneak in a swim (500m) but it was tough work) and then i had to do pilates and..then my very mean coach made me run 45 mins....gosh it was a slog..my legs were absolutely (stu is writing rude words on my blog so i had to delete...lol) leaden like... so probs about 8.7kms
..tired pussycat
..and i think i may try to lose a couple kgs..if im running 2.41s and lose a kg or so, then i may run even faster... does bode well...interstingly though, i am faster in the 800 but not in the 400 at the same time in the season as last year- i must be fitter!!!

No comments: