Friday, July 3, 2009

it's my blog

having a blog means i put myself out there for other people to read. MY CHOICE. People can feel free to comment or not comment as they see fit.
However, if you are going to put a comment on my blog telling me to 'suck it up' then you should at least have the courtesy of signing your name to it
If you think something, stand by it and associate yourself with it or keep it to yourself.
(the comment in question was on the 29th june)

anyway thats as much attention as i will pay to that.

off to bendigo tomorrow to run with my club. I am very happy with the switch i made, not just because my bf is there but things do run very smoothly and i do enjoy knowing in advance which team i will be in.
Am actually quite glad it is the last short leg. back not doing so well. dont know if it is because i didnt take naprosyn yesterday or when i was cleaning the toilet?

i didnt even get dressed til nearly midday today..lol...

oh and hows this. had to buy more naprosyn-and needed more tape for the back so went to that chemist warehouse place. the naprosyn is usually $18 and it was only 10.08 there. How's that! And my pill is $12 cheaper. Thats pretty cool i reckon

have a great weekend

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

It wasn't me! I always sign my comments, and I wouldn't be that rude anyway!

jojo said...

thanks andrew-i know the people that it isnt!!!! they always sign their names!