Thursday, June 10, 2010

..coolies

.alright ewen -time to get out your uncanny time predictor for my 10km

a faster and tough rep session tonight. it was going to be 9x400 with 200 floats but stu relented...woohoo
here are hte sets (they may be confuse din order but pretty right-i dont have a lap timer)

400(90s) ,shuffle, 400(92s), shuffle, 400(90s)
then stu said we could do two efforts one float and a standing recovery
400(90s)shuffle,400 (92s) standing recovery
400(88) walk 20m then shuffle,400(92)
400(90), walk then shuffle, 88

so another good session. and it wasnt ridiculously hard either. i was working hrd but i actually felt like i was kinda in a good zone

felt good to run in a pack again. AND whilst my achilles is a little sore, its BECAUSE i was able to push off-just a teensy bit... wooho
im pretty much BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roll on the racing. i my still pb some races after all. i am defintely FASTER than last year, once the endurance happens i am THERE!!!!

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Too early yet - I'm waiting for Centrebet to frame the market ;) All I know is I can only run 200s at that pace, and that's with a full recovery! I'll also wait for the next couple of your races, but it's looking like sub-45 more likely than sub-46.