Monday, March 9, 2009

..you-ies a day last

..well i was still pretty tired yesterday after the hike(and had met michelle and mark for dinner the night before which was lovely-although poor sick stu wasnt quite himself) so decided to take ANOTHER rest day. went shopping..ooh-how much fun-went to smith street. bought a couple of things for the boys and then bucktloads of stuff for myself
a pair of black work pants plus a nice black dress(pinafore style) with some funky black(quite high heeled) shoes
..then off to the sports shops- from new balance-2 green crop tops plus a nice green running short, then off to brooks(nothing which is unusual) then adidas-water bottles and thats a bout it, and then i stoppped into the Bendon outlet where ALL bras were $20...... i spent a bit of time in there and bought(cos they even had quite anumber of the correct cup size too which was exciting ) a sports bra(was 45) a purple bra(was 65) a white bra-was 45, and a running top(was 60)

then today for my 30-40 min run stu took me to the you yangs-where we did a 30 min(what i would call hilly) but stu being the P.I.T.B that he is probably wouldnt. anyway it was a good run.. and then off to brunch at willy, where i bought a couple of little trinkets for my nieces who arrive in 3 weeks..>HOW COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

oh yeah -had dinner at my bros last night with my nephew and niece to be(they get married in 3 weeks) which was nice

..anyway gotta go do some homework(and try NOT to look at the TV since stu is watching I am legend which i find scary)
ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like that film, the end was a bit lame though, however Will Smith with no shirt is never lame ;-)