Monday, March 23, 2009

..a quickie

Sooooo it’s a 30 min break in between parent teacher night..yippeeee..they did provide a nice dinner
Also found out that this weekend..i will not be defending my title.there is not ONE iota of a chance that I will retain it. One of the girls running can run a 2:16 800m(which is VERY QUICK) and 20 secs ahead of me and she can run a 61s 400 which is 5s ahead of me.Another girls though, I should be able to have a good contest with and im not sure about the others…oh well-I will try but I do happen to know my limits
..i turned to stu and said…so can you speed me up by 20s this week honey….. I wont bother telling you his response…..lol

Sunday was just a brief 30min run(not sure if I posted or not…memory like a sieve… still feeling average but at least today im feeling a tad better..not over my cold yet,,but not as phlegm central-ish-ness and less coughing –oh and I can occasionally manage two coherent thoughts IN A ROW,,hehe

Okerly dokerly better get back to work-and soz I haven’t read blogs lately-it has been insane and I will catch up

Ciao bellas

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Was it "if I put a rocket under you"?

That is QUICK. Just chase 'em and they'll drag you to season's best times.