Thursday, March 12, 2009

..is there anything better???

..is there ANYTHING and i mean anything better than 200m reps????? i love them, they are my faves... dont get me wrong i work! but they are just perfect..

the set was progressively faster 200s(10) supposed to be 43,42,41,40,39,38,37,36,35,34

my pacing was OK! 43, 41.8,40.6,38.9,37.9, 36.8,36.4,(oops skipped the 35) 34.8, 34.4 then asked stu if last one was flat out, 32.7 for the last so pretty happy with that, felt REALLY good, easy easy except for the last 3....

..was supposed to do an 800m time trial, but i can tell you-i was so tired today-it would not have been pretty, no grunt today....200m was about my max... anyway it was also windy, so a TT wouldve done little except make me feel crap and UNDERMINE my confidence- so was happy that stu had changed the set..

stu and i then went out to dinner-i had had an AWFUL AWFUL day at work, the driving is killing me...its close to 1h50min for the day each day.. i need to make a few decisions regarding remuneration vs lifestyle methinks

feel much more relaxed now-i am a lucky gal to have such a nice bf, nice family, nice friends
-if i could just have 5 mins NOT being exhausted, then life would be grand :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, give me 1km reps any time ;-)

'tis almost the weekend matey

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'd say that being on holiday in Tassie, drinking Tassie Pinot Noir, eating out every night etc. would be better than those reps :-)

Ewen said...

Take lifestyle. Quit and work less hours closer to home with no "homework".

I'm worrying more about Stu... giving you your favourite session! What a softie.