Sunday, March 1, 2009

..a PIN in the foot..nope, not a typo

..its hard to be always clumsy you know... last night i was walking in my room felt something prick my foot-pulled it away quickly and felt a bit of pain- brought my foot out and there is half a pin sticking out of my foot. When stu pulled it out, it was also bent in half...yowsers
..anyway during my 50min run(plus 3strides) i could feel it but it wasnt ridiculous
..then minded the boys while stu went running, then off to olympic park for a pre comp session with John
...err he changed pretty much everything about my discus technique-i really suck! anyway, when the other girls were throwing their warm ups i was pretty embarassed-one of them throws 38m-yikes
anyway i threw ok-16.7m and we got a bronze medal in the relay(woo hoo) lol-one of the teams pulled out so there were only 3 of us..... hehe

am pretty tired

3 comments:

Ewen said...

I think we should include the discus in next season's challenge ;)

JH said...

That's funny I had a puncture on my run today too. Mine was a stick that managed to get itself wedged through the sole of my shoes. Bastard of a thing.

I couldn't pull it out properly, so had to run 20km home with a funny thing pointing into the ball of my foot.

Anonymous said...

I think it takes a high level of skill to always be clumsy .... :-)

Take care

Eat Em