Wednesday, March 25, 2009

..tapering,cranky and UNMOTIVATED

tapering.. thats sucks in itself(read ems blog-she understands) todays run was C......RAP
feeling UNMOTIVATED-which sucks-been training for this race since sep/oct last year... when i found out there is a girl who is 20s faster than me ..i have quite succinctly...DROPPED MY BUNDLE...i need to get my head back into the right space..
so the ABSOLUTE best i can achieve is SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( so i cant do as well as i did last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...GET over it you little sooky la-la
..anyway..i need to get my head right...its got about 40 hours til i pull out the bat and start hitting mmyself on the head...lol

am starting to get over the cold..yay ") my year 9s did VERY well on their Maths test...bigger YAY...proud of the little buggers... have been marking papers like im an Olympic champion at it
/// need to just get it all together at the moment EVRYTHING is pissing me off

good luck to my trailwaker buddies...

light session tomorrow,..my poor bf has gout ..hugs for him x0x0x0x

sister here fri(dont get to see her for a while though :(

No comments: