Tuesday, March 9, 2010

..training schmaining

..shocker day at work didnt put me in a good mood
then at the track and teh set was 2 400s at 77 then 3x300s at 57s.
stu told us we had to not use watches, no scratch that, take them off, which really annoyed me, im happy to not time it but why cant i leave my stupid watch on. he forgets that im an adult sometimes and dont really like being told what to do to the nth degree

anyway i got annoyed and he cracked the shits and is like...so dont train with us then..... the thought did cross my mind to discontinue my training at that particualar moment, i can tell you

anyway the reps were 80,80,55,57,55 it was a shit session, didnt make me feel less grumpy, just made me feel grumpier

anyway im getting offline

3 comments:

Ewen said...

I'm on Stu's side with this one. Aren't you supposed to be setting an example for other (young) runners in the squad? Do you want them saying "Stu has one rule for Jojo and another rule for us"?

MorseyRuns said...

Hope you are in a better mood now mate- are those private school boys misbehaving?

Em said...

Ahhh, I think it's a case of you are the athlete and must do as they coach says ;-)