Wednesday, March 10, 2010

..hmmmm

..well my friend's are supposed to side with me.... obviously you think i was being a brat...perhaps i was...(well i was and i know it but plththththththt)
but ...well thats my perogative really...lol (and also youre all friends of stu's too...d'oh!)

anyway i WAS kinda annoyed last night and i guess morsey hit it on the head, my boys(year 12s) are being particularly naughty and annoying the crapola out of me

..and also most of the time i will take instruction, but i kind of like to know a set beforehand so i can get my head ready, if i know in advance then its fine-i know, i know, im flogging a dead horse............... and Ewen do agree with the separate rules, but......... then i am an adult............. so there is quite a clear distinction between us anyway-im old and they are all kids under 15 and used to different rules for kids and adults

so this weekend i get to do two timetrials a 300m for my 400 and a 600 for my 800. when i ran teh 3.34 i ran 1.54 for the 600 or 1.55 so would like to hit that and last week i ran 51 in a rep for the 300 so would like to hit 50
did 35 mins pool running.no other way to describe the back than shite today(and obviusly i looked that way-3 people commented)-its funny how you look pained when you are in pain :(
took a naprosyn 750mg for brekky and quite frankly it really didnt feel like it kicked in at all, fortunately the water run helped,yep helped..stupid water runnning is GOOD for something other than making me want to throttle splashy mcslpashies!!!!!!!!!!
now im having my other anti inflamm...yep having a wine -and NOT feeling guilty

excursion tomoz(hve to leave home at 6am), missing my yr 12s which would usually make me feel bad(misread my timetable when i agreed) but they can suck it up bc im not happy with them at the moment(they are behaving like yr 7s or 8s)

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Wine is the best anti-inflamm isn't it!

Em said...

I have got used to not knowing what the set is before hand, Rupert never tells us, though I have also got pretty good at guessing based on where we finish our warm up.

Sorry to hear barney is being a bugger again, maybe it was the road trip on the weekend, hopefully he will settle down quickly.

Ewen said...

Just suck it up princess and set an example - even if the kids do know adults have separate rules ;)

I reckon you'll run 1:52 and sub-50

MorseyRuns said...

I am on your side!