Monday, March 8, 2010

...hmmm jojo taks a tumble

..okay so pretty much anyone who reads my blog will be completely UNSURPRISED by the heading...........................
i am a complete dufus
drive to bright friday night, then sat am do a 30min run which included 2x500m efforts at approx 4.05min/km pace
then frock up and off to a lovely wedding at a winery. wine was lovely. had quite a few and then really hit the dancefloor(a bit too literally unfortunately)
stu even had a nice dance with me too which was great :)
anyway was twirling around with a gf and when she let go of me i kept going and fell backwards and hoit my head super hard(big bruise behind the ear, big bruise on the arm, bruise on my shoulder and knee and felt a bit stooooopid really
couldnt run the next day cos hte ear/neck was too sore.
anyway enough said about the fall. lets leave it at IM a dufus

ran this morning, 8kms in 42.30 and then off to a chees factory and then a drive home and OMG how much do i hate driving in the rain when yu can BARELY see in front of you. fortunately not all like that

anyway id better take a look at my budget, do some hwk and try not to have the shakes from alcohol withdrawl....lol

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Em said...

Well, at least you didn't fall over running this time :-)

MorseyRuns said...

You poor thing! It is always so embarrassing too! I had stitches in my head from a dancing move gone wrong- hope you didnt break the skin. Sounds like a good fun weekend though.

Ewen said...

Did somebody tape it for 'Funniest Home Videos'?

I hit the deck in the 5k yesterday - tripped over a crack in the concrete path - not pretty.