Thursday, March 4, 2010

...one of my fave reps sets

..okay so my pacing is COMPLETE crap...lol

but when i heard my rep set was 6x200@36/37, its an easy set. 4.3kms at school-very very slowly-good god the boys cant even run the 4.3kms
once i got to the track, my legs felt tired, but that was just adjusting to kickstarting them again
-anyway first rep 35 something,second 35something,stu givng me the control jo and celeste, no faster, 34(changed into spikes cos the track was wet(sprinklers-dont ask!) and it was slippery)
34 high, 33 low, 30.85-the last one was supposed to be flat out...ummmm thats a 200m PB...LOL and even if you add 0.22 for hand timing, its still a PB
how cool!
but stu wasnt happy with my middle reps, went too fast which was not what the set was about, but its hard when other people go to overtake me and i know IM faster than them... very undicsciplined,,,,but the speed felt good i have to say
looking forward to some good times at the masters, maybe the 400 isnt as bad as i thought it would be.... we have not spent any focus on it this year AT all, the focus is 8/15. it will be extremely interesting if i can run the 66.x that i ran lst year

adult pbs to beat at the masters
400 66.26-not overly fussed with this one but would like 67 or 66
800 2.34.95 2 years ago(want that 2.24.1(oops EDIT-2.34.1) from when i was 11 tho)
1500 5.36.7 two weeks ago

off to bright to the weekend.
oh did i mention im a sookly lala and didnt run yesterday. well actually i ran outa time cos i went to physio. and im buying a tens machine-costs about 3oo dollars but it send s a current between the two pads which should help with pain relief and reduce the need for anti inflamms

the core belt is extremely good-am wearing a LOT actually

oh yeah and for the wedding we are attending, have narrowed the dress down to 3, will take all3 and hten decide....lol

2 comments:

Em said...

and of course 3 pairs of shoes as well.

I hope you get a chance for a little run when you are in Bright. I was there for my cousins wedding right after I was diagnosed with my first stressie, it broke my heart driving out of the place the next day on a beautiful morning knowing I couldn't have a little run there.

Ewen said...

I was going to say "doesn't that mean 3 pairs of shoes?"! Hope Stu is gentleman enough to carry your bags.

I can see you running 2:33, but not 2:24.1. Did you run that fast? It says 2.34.1 on your blog.

Good 200s - very fast last one! In a race out of blocks you'd break 30.