Thursday, February 11, 2010

...ooooh that was a bit hard

..heard what tonights set was and thought....yeah thats not too hard

600 @2.10 so 43s per 200 active recovery(4mins)
2x400@ 78-80s active recov
3x300@ 58s
4x200@ 43 with 200 floating recoveries

i thought-gee a good set,yep with how ive been training, no worries

it was wet and yukky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! took me an hour to get home...d'oh

anyway felt sluggish and couldnt even keep up in the warm up which doesnt bode well

..anyway i ran 2.11 for the 600 but it was hard..then walk and jog recov, then the 400 in 78 then had to go to the loo-upset tummy and was disappointed with an 81s lap until i realised only 1 s off what was et.
still not feeling fabbo, legs were still slugs
300 in 56high, stu dropped it to 2x300(conditions were pretty rottenz) 2nd 300 in 56 low
200s were all 40 or 41 with a 50m walk then 150jog recov

i found the set pretty damn tough i have to say! anyway, was a bit disappointed as i felt so strong the last few weeks, felt like a hippo swimming through water today :(

tuckered out little jojo now

4 comments:

Em said...

As I was leaving the city at about 4:45pm and heading out along the Monash (I was also on my way to training) I saw all the traffic banked up in the opposite direction and thought "I bet poor Jo is caught up in that".

Andrew(ajh) said...

Floating recoveries ... is that water running ? Ha ha, I'm funny!

Ewen said...

Floating recoveries would mean it's raining in Melbourne?

Hope your race went well today.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.