Saturday, February 27, 2010

..jojo does a good impression of a burglar

..yep..im surprised i wsnt accosted by the police. I have been ABSOLUTELY exhausted lately so i said to stu to take K to aths so i can hve a rest after i drop you off.
dropped them off and had a lay down for half hour, then decided to go to the shops. buying groceries in a basket when i noticed that my diet drink of choice was on special so got trolley. went back emptied the basket and saw my keys, toodle off, stop at the deli, decide to buy some really expensive gelati ($9 for a container) for the boys for dessert, then out to the car to put it in the boot. what do you mean i dont have my keys.shite.oh well mustve left it at one of the 3 stores, went to all of them, nup no keys.....bugger bugger bugger
and bc i was only popping out for a min, i didnt even bring my phone, and i was supposed to pick up stu and the boys an no way of contacting stu... bugger..ask the lady in the patisserrie shop if she can call me a cab(well first i left my trolley there and hooned around like a madwomn for a while) so waiting for the cab, very dismayed at my melting gelati cos i dont know if i can break in at my house, then think , if i can find apayphone i can text stu(cos when i rang from the shop, his phone didnt go to voicemail.....d'oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) go and text from the pyphone but worried the cab would come, wait for a bit then ask coles to keep my stuff there as i might run home(not a proper sports bra i might add either) give up on the cab and start runing (in sandals!) then see the cab, double back, chasing after the cab, waving arms frantically...lol, yes i looked as ABSURD s that sounds
lady picks me up and takes me home. she was very nice, sked if i wanted her to wait but assured her i ws fine. searched around the house to see if i could break in., nup, only the front window open(a tiny bit). lucky i skinny forearms and fingers but it does show that we have left te windows open to far.
and for dignity(i was wearing a skirt, scouted around in the garage and found some shorts to put on because i kind had to do a slow motion fosby flop to get into the house(head first legs last)(those roll out windows dont roll out very far, it was quite funny really
then change into gear, grab phone and run down to my car (3kms on my REST day too!!!!) lol
pick up my shopping, still no keys
the only redeeming thing is THANK god i took my car and not stu's.
racing 3kms tomorrow so 2 glasses of wine and thats it

oh yeah did a hot and bothered 5km run yesterday about 5.35 pace but it felt rubbish

anyway early night tonight, surprisingly, i didnt really feel that refreshed after this morning. go figure!

2 comments:

Ewen said...

I feel so sorry for you Jojo... having to run home without a proper sports bra must have been agony.

You're too young to be having 'seniors moments' - must be a 'blonde moment' ;) Will take a guess at 12:56 for the 3000.

Em said...

Bloody hell woman, trouble really does follow you around doesn't it!?

On Saturday night I briefly lost my handbag, I was dashing about in a panic saying "this doesn't happen to me, I don't loose stuff!" LOL