Monday, February 22, 2010

..more racing tomorrow :)

okerly dokerly
been trying to get my head around my last race. raced well but the MOST humiliating run of my life!
anyway nuff said
the weekend was a weekend of stu, we picke dup his son friday night, went to dinner, got up in the morning drove him to geelong for little aths regions, then hung around all day, then dropped stu at a bucks night, then fed his son, then got up and drove him to geelong all day the next day...

lol-and YES HE WAS EXTREMELY grateful! saturday morning after the drop off, i did my run which was 44mins including2x500 tempo, first rep 4.24 pace, 2nd rep 4:16pace -stu had set 4.30 but i wanted to push. sunday morning 55ish min run, 10kms...and i struggled
...oh and btw quite a few are in my training group so i was interested and wanted to watch a lot of the races!
then we realised we had dinner plans last night which meant my homework didnt get done and i had to teach double twelves kind off the cuff! went REALLY REALLY well actually.
rest day today as i am racing tomorrow. the fastest girl is 2.28 in my heat, slowest is 2.40 so i wont be last...woohoo... stu wants me to go out hard(not ridiculous and see if i can sit with the pack for a bit and hope not to blow up...risky but nothing wrong with me trying to have a proper race. am planning on removing my watch(i check at 200/600) and i think sometimes i go...oops too fast
my sports doc has changed practices but where she will be is not overly convenient for me so im going to stick where i am and see how i go. the physio was goig to give me dry needles, but we agreed since i hate it soooooooooooooo much, well see if mobilisation and the inferential??(which she isad is kinda like acupuncture(its a current running through)

so 800 tomorrow, would love to run well...am hoping :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow Jo. At least it will be much cooler.

Em said...

Have a great night tonight, I won't wish you luck because you only need that if you haven't trained well :-)

Ewen said...

You're racing a lot! The evil coach should have you putting your feet up between races ;)

I'll take a guess at 73/81.6

Andrew(ajh) said...

Is the Sports Doc you refer to Karen H.? If so, where has she gone to ? Adrienne had an appointment which got cancelled, but we didn't know why.