Wednesday, February 10, 2010

..miss j wilts in the heat

..ughghghghg
no aircon is sh!t, i gotta tell you
My school can tel us all they like its for environmental reasons, but it is very hard to teach(and learn) int eh sticky sticky conditions that 3x 30+ days brings..its disgusting! sweaty all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a moderate amount of air con in one of the buildings.....

anyway...nuff said
today when i was supposed to go for my run, i felt exhausted, tired, sore feet, sore back and was really looking for an axcuse not run, i found one as soon as i laid down on the bed and pronptly fell asleep for half hour(and i went to bed b4 10 oclock last night
i kinda just wilted..........................

anyway trained super well last night
set was going to be 2x1km, 3x800 or 5x800 @ not nsure what pace, not as fast as last week sonce 2 min recov
it was 30 degrees at the track again so stu changed to (what i thought was 5x600) at 97s per lap with 2min recov
-that was too slow for me and i couldnt stick to it, my reps for 600 were 2.18 (92slap),2.16, 2x 2.20 when i sat behind stu, 2.17 and a 2.15(5th rep)
after the 5th rep stu's told me there was a 6th.i honestly hadnt realised this and was like d'oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway faster than planned but was pretty consistent and felt REALLY strong.. couldnt have gone muuuuch faster but reckon i couldve just about held it for 800m

dinner time... catch ya round....................like a rissole.... a hot boiled rissole that is :( lol

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I can relate ... our air con at work has also been struggling somewhat!

Em said...

Yeah, I am hanging out for some nice civilized mid 20s sort of weather, it's the humidity that gets me.

The air con at my work is too cold, my fingernails turn blue, no kidding!

Ewen said...

Reminds me of my non-aircon days in primary school at Wagga.

That was tricky of Stu to get you to run a 6th. Nice speed.