Monday, January 11, 2010

..someone is looking after their little back

..i went water running this morning-which always helps my back. had someone with me which always makes it better, then straight off to pilates..fortunately i realised before i went to pilates that i had dropped my bather bottoms on the ground, yep in full public view!!
then off to pilates class....
..and dry needling, prety sore too.quite tight...they were left in for about 40mins, not very comfy and for the last 10mins i was having a spasm/twitching in my shoulder which i just could not get rid of

anyway a day of aircon..thank goodness

5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

40 minutes ... holy crap that's a long time ... mine is usually only 5 or 10 minutes!

Em said...

The pool at the gym looked mighty tempting today, but I didn't have my bathers with me.

Anonymous said...

I used the fact that I was going to run out of time to also get out of dry needling- DrK was 40 minutes behind schedule so it was easy!
Sara

Ewen said...

You should switch from a bikini to a Speedo LZR racer. Which pool do you run at again?

Jaykay said...

Please tell me that you were fully dressed and your bather bottoms just fell out of your bag!!!