Monday, January 25, 2010

..a nothing day really

.. so a water run today after i got up and drove the lad to work.. it was quite good actually.. went by myself and just wanted to have a think..
an extra $300 per fortnight(which is a lot) would halve the time it takes to pay the loan off..
ive been doing number crunching obviously...lol..getting back in the swing for school

didnt get much done today apart from that and the usual domestic chores and i also decided to be a nice gf and also go and pick stu up from work too, before i drove him to the track...lol

i told him today that when he gets his locence back, hes taking me out for dinner and im getting drunk while he drives....haha

oh but the glutes feeling not so sore which is pleasing

3 comments:

Ewen said...

I didn't know he'd lost his locence. That's bad loc ;) You've built up heaps of brownie points he needs to pay back.

My thoughts are with your friend.

MorseyRuns said...

I didnt know he had lost his licence either- you are an awesome girlfriend! He has sooooooo much work to do.

Em said...

I've gone without a few things over the last 7 years, like overseas holidays and a kitchen with no dishwasher (I know, how do I survive?!), but any extra you can put on the mortgage really helps!