Monday, May 24, 2010

.a much better day

i wore my new massive back brace all day today, which really makes me feel like a fatty boombah(muffin top galore)
anyway it does help a lot.. lol..altho one of the boys dropped something off his desk and asked me to pick it up, ive looked atr him and gone 'sorry but i cant really bend well today' lol-he understood as the year 12s know i have a dodgy back
then off to the physio where it was lots of good news about achilles. she was happy and says i can start increasing kms but easy on the speed work given i still cant completely push off my foot. i can hop a little bit which is a pleasing sign
-after next week it may even be fortnightly at the physio so i will still go weekly one week for my back, the next for my achilles until better
so some good news and not a day of complete pain(thats always nice) :)

1 comment:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Glad there is some improvement!