Thursday, July 22, 2010

..who is the fairest maiden in the land-definitely someone else, who is the biggest idiot in the land-well that might be ME

..so how is it that two weeks ago i managed all my 400 reps with 200 recov at a pace of 87-91
??????? perhaps i was training too hard?????
??????? i did have people to tack onto

whereas tonight
-i was the pacer-the others did 300s except for 2 other gals
-some girly issues
-ran in my heavy shoes instead of my zooms
-no stu to try to stick with
anyway
90.96,97 WTF
93,96,92
yeah well off my game today-and i was WORKING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe my body was in auto-u have a tough15kmer on sunday-this is all youre a llowed to do

or im just SHIT! lol probably the latter

did a 40min wate run yesterday-
um-to the title- who is the biggest idiot of them all???- apparently when they were handing out the stupid genes, all i heard was a question and being the goody two shoes that i am, i kept volunteering before i realised what i was frigging volunteering for
DUFUS DUFUS DUFUS
miss jo has a super busy day at work yesterdy and toodles off in jojo land where all is pleasant and heads off to the pool. disappointingly it was an outdoor pool(never a fave) -have left my purse in the carand only put the 5.50 in my pocket for the pool-whatta clever girl-then no one can steal my little wallet
sounds reasonable..... realise when doing my water run out in the cold LAST NIGHT that ummmmmmmmmm dufus head jojo left her towel in the car OMFG and it is FREEZING and ummmmmmmm no money to EVEN hire a towel... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
okay deal with it softy- yep ill just have to dry myself with my errrr my singlet.
OKAY best piece of advice- drying oneself with a singlet is not much fun! also when one forgets their towel and is already very cold, it REALLY REALLY and i mean REALLY doesnt help when there arent any hot showers(not even warm-who knows what happened. but puuuuurlease did it have to be the day i forgot my towel and was hypo-friggin-thermic!!!!!!!!!\\
hehe, only there wasnt much hehe yesterday it was more like f%$#&^% and F%^&^%% and a bit more f&^&*^&$%#$)

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I've done that before, but fortunately at my gym the membership card can be used to "book things to your account" so I was able to hire a towel that way.

Ewen said...

You could have tried using the hand drier. Now that would have been a sight ;)

I think the former. You're not s#!t. It's just your brain holding something back for Sunday.

Em said...

Umm, I have used a hand dryer, just to get the worst of it off before pulling on a tracksuit and driving home dripping wet.