Monday, September 15, 2008

bugger all running

yep
i had only run tues since sun (8days ago) well i guess -my sports doc doesnt want me running much and my coach seems to be having me do sweet FA kms :( and i guess i went for a swim on wed as well..feeling very lazy though-2 dyas though fri sat was acceptable due to the move but probs should have run yesterday
..anyway today was getting my place steam cleaned-they were late so i went for a 50min water run..where some runner due gabbed to me the whole time but it was hard to hear him(i am semi deaf tho!)
..only allowed to do 20-30mins tomorrow but then tomorrow is a busy day-pilates (one on one with a physio)
..also today went and saw my aunt-who was much more the 'enforcer than usual today' usually when i say it hurts(particularly between l4/L5 but L5/S1 was particularly bad and also very stiff in L2/L3) she backs off a bit-none of that today..she just kept going..and then put the current through the back(the differential) and again way higher than usual... and she did say to me she had worked me pretty hard and i may well be sore tomorrow..i was under orders from karen to get my back mobilised b4 i went to the pilates tomorrow.. its not great tonight though
..and ummm on the way to my aunts stopped and bought quite a few house things that i didnt need.... oopsies..but she also gave me a lovely casserole dish-she rocks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dread to think how much money I have spent at Bunnings since I bought my house!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of a rest from running! Will do you good.

Ewen said...

This is what I'm thinking...

At the end of the season, fastest time in each race wins that race - OK, including the bloody 400!

So... if you're fastest in 4 and 8, and me in 15 and 3, that's 2-all (a draw). In that case, it's the fastest average kilometre pace of our four best 4,8,15 and 3 races (add up the times of the four best races and work out an average pace per km for the 5.7ks).